2016

2015

2014

Here comes the Madness

March Madness is here. While 68 teams enter the tournament, only one team is crowned champion. The number 1 seeds in the men’s field this season consist of UNC, Houston, Purdue, and UConn.

UConn is coming off a great year last year winning the whole thing. Can they do it again?

UNC has been great this year, sitting at #1 for most of the year.

Houston and Purdue are the same. They both have had good seasons so far, so it’s anyone’s game at this point. There isn’t a solidified winner yet, but there will be.

March Madness is basically as it seems: it is madness. You have no idea what the outcome of the game will be or which teams are going to win. It is almost impossible to predict the bracket perfectly. This March Madness will surely have some crazy moments like game winners, poster dunks,  and high scoring games. Who will have a Cinderella story this year?

The whole U.S. is excited for March Madness. It’s a time of year many people look forward to every March. There are a lot of good teams in this year’s tournament, including some who did very well last year in the tournament. Can they make it and win it all? It’s all chance and who plays better in the moment.

There are a lot of emotions running through. For example, your season could be done as well as being on national television playing in front of thousands.

One way Cathedral Prep gets ready for March Madness is hosting a bracket contest. This year the contest includes a bracket contest for both the men’s and women’s NCAA tournaments. The school also grows closer in a sense because everyone is keeping track or watching March Madness. Some students are making their own bracket challenges and seeing who wins or gets the closest.