2016

2015

2014

Sports Day 2022 will bring Prep, Villa students together

As the calendar now hits March, it means that Prep and Villa’s Sports Day is quickly approaching. Sports Day this year will be taking place at the Hagerty Family Events Center on May 5, 2022. Sports Day is a special day for Prep and Villa students, and it is even more special this year.

This year Sports Day will be combined with Prep and Villa for the first time ever. Usually Villa has their own Sports Day at Villa, and Prep has their Sports Day at the Hagerty Family Events Center. With the two schools combining next year, this Sports Day will be a good start to blend the students.

Mr. Schreffler, the health and physical education teacher at Cathedral Prep is one of the people in charge of Sports Day working to organize all of the tools needed to make it a successful day. The big topic for this year’s Sports Day is the combining of the Prep and Villa campuses.

“What I feel makes this event successful is when I walk around and see all of the smiles and laughs shared with one another,” he said. “I believe this event will also help build and strengthen bonds across both campuses.”

The 2022 Sports Day for Prep and Villa is going to be different from any other Sports Day in the past, which is very exciting. With the combining of the two schools, this Sports Day should be vital for the students to bond.