2016

2015

2014

Orphan Angels Cat Sanctuary provides foster and adoption programs for cats

Orphan Angels Cat Sanctuary and Adoption Center provides foster and adoption programs to place cats of all kinds into loving, forever homes. They place value on time, patience, and understanding to inspire within others the concept that every cat is adoptable. There are a number of cats that are looking for compassion to be considered as a part of a family. There are cats that have been long term residents of Orphan Angels and are more eager than ever to receive a compassionate home.

Atticus, for example, entered Orphan Angels among a litter of kittens. An employee of the organization noted that, “He went in and out of vet appointments for his nausea and vomiting. At one point, we had exhausted all medical options offered locally.”

Orphan Angels prides themselves in helping cats to receive whatever treatment is necessary for the betterment of their well-being. With the help of special treatment, Atticus was able to go on a feeding tube that ensured he could receive the essential and critical care he needed for the rest of his days. Cats like Atticus are often unable to make it despite their strength and support. It is all about making the days that the cats do have count.

The Atticus Fund is one of the many ways the community can give back to compensate for the $10,000+ in veterinary bills. The organization relies solely on donations from the public. This can include currency, supplies, and time to benefit our local shelter.

Orphan Angels is located at 5439 West Lake Road. They are opened Mondays and Tuesdays from 1 to 6 p.m., Fridays from 2 to 6 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 1 to 4 p.m.

If you have any questions, concerns, or are interested in helping cats like Atticus live their lives to the fullest, call 814-746-0511 or visit their website at www.orphanangels.com.