2016

2015

2014

What are you thankful for?

Thanksgiving is one week away, so our staff paused to reflect on who or what they are thankful for this year.

Kwame Anim-Somuah

I am extremely thankful for my friends and family as well as my soccer teammates. There’s never a dull day with my friends, especially during the school day or even outside school. All the memories we have created will last with me forever. My family is always in my corner and very supportive in anything I do. They offer great advice, keeping me in check and just always showing me love. I’m thankful for my soccer team because of the great times we have had on and off the field this year.   

Lindsay Armanini

Tyler Chermack

Josie Dufala

Lauren Middleton

John Santone
I am thankful for my family. They have given me more than I deserve and helped through every struggle. I am thankful for my friends. They put up with and accept me and know me better than anyone else. I am thankful for Prep. The opportunities I’ve found here are better than anything I could have gotten somewhere else. Some of the teachers and students are among my favorite people I know.  
Dominick Scarpino
I am thankful for all of my family and friends. I know it is a pretty generic response, but for me it is very true. I do not know if I would be where I am today if it was not for the support of my family. I owe a lot to them. My friends have also helped be my base for my social life, which has allowed me to flourish as a person. I am so grateful for everyone in my life. I don’t know what I would do without them.