2016

2015

2014

Winter sports are underway

Winter sports are underway

It’s that time of the year when fall sports have ended and winter sports are starting up. It’s an exciting time for sports this winter season with a new boys basketball coach, and it’s looking like another strong season for the girls basketball team as well.

Wrestling began with their first match on the 20th against Meadville.

The bowling team is also starting up with hopefully another great season.

There are many sports starting this winter, so there plenty of opportunities to go out and support the Ramblers.

Boys basketball traveled to Las Vegas for their annual tournament. The team has had a rocky start with their new head coach, but they’ll turn it around and have another great season.

The girls basketball team is still playing great. They’ve had multiple strong seasons, so hopefully they can bring home the gold.

Wrestling has become a more popular sport here at Prep. Wrestling is a fun sport to watch, and it’s great to enjoy the atmosphere at a wrestling match.

“The basketball team looks good even though we’re a young team that is getting used to the new coaching staff,” senior Derek Galla said. “The new coaching staff is doing a good job at keeping the team together even after a loss, and we’re looking to get that state championship.”