2016

2015

2014

Ramblers enter into holiday break in style

The Christmas season is always exciting, as students get ready for the long winter break. This year the day before break included a special double assembly schedule. Mass was held in the morning, and a special Christmas-themed assembly took place in the afternoon, which was filled with lots of holiday cheer. The office staff played Christmas music over the loudspeakers in between classes so students had a chance to listen to some Christmas classics. Everyone was ready for Christmas and the holidays this year.

The morning started off with a great and enjoyable Mass in the Cathedral where the Prep community celebrated in anticipation of the birth of Jesus and his coming into the world on Christmas. The Mass ended with shorter class periods and another assembly coming up later in the day.

In some classes teachers showed Christmas movies and had snacks for the students to have. The kids were eating snacks all day and continued this process all day. The assembly at the end of the day was filled with fun activities and a good time for everyone. The assembly was great, and the day ended, and everyone went off on their long break until the new year.

“The day started off great with Mass and short classes,” senior Dylan Danch said. “Then we had the assembly, and it was something great that I enjoyed being apart of.”

Senior Kendall Rodriguez said, “The whole day was a blast, and I was really excited to be able to have such a good day on my last day of school for the year.”