2016

2015

2014

NHS blood drive

NHS blood drive

More than 20 students donated blood during the National Honor Society blood drive on Tuesday, Feb. 9. The NHS blood drive has been a long running activity at Prep. It is a good cause and can help save someone’s life. The blood drive is a great way to help others while being in school. The blood drive is a way to give your specific type of blood like A, B , AB, and O.

The more donors that Prep gets from the school, the more blood we can donate to the blood drive. Students should participate in the blood drive for many of reasons. By participating, students make a big difference. They can also help spread awareness for people who need blood for health reasons. Student donors also are helping spread and being a part of a good message that Prep instills in us by helping other people.

Donating blood can make a difference in the school and the community. Senior Eric Cox is among the students who has participated in the past.

“I have done the blood drive for 2 years,” Eric said. “I started when I got inducted into the National Honor Society.”

Many people from the school participate and donate blood to help people, including junioe Ty Hulick.

“I have been a part of the blood drive since I was able to,” Ty said. “I love the cause and helping people, and the blood drive is a great way to do that.”