2016

2015

2014

12 students recognized at Signing Day

12 students recognized at Signing Day

Multiple students signed to their respective colleges at the recent signing day. There was a big turnout for this event, and the atmosphere was great. There were 12 students that signed in all. The students were introduced in alphabetical order according to there sport. They were all walking out and securing their futures. The 12 students that signed were Callie Cacchione (soccer), Tyler Chermack (soccer), Camryn Chimera (softball), Caitlin Dugan (running), LaMonte Fuller (football), Xavier Goshay (football), Avery Joint (cheer), Anna Poranski (tennis), Emalie Thomas (softball), David Adams-Prince (football), Rayfus Roberts (football), and Lauren Raimy (running). These 12 signed on Feb. 7, and each one was interviewed following the event by the news and media.

“I chose Sacred Heart because of the culture” senior Lamonte Fuller said. “The culture at school is amazing. It’s a winning culture, doing the best you can and pushing each other past your limits.” He also said, “It is an amazing fit I fit in with the players and coaches. I immediately felt at home when I visited.”

A lot of the students are happy for the next step in their careers.

“I chose Edinboro because of the great community and all the opportunities they are giving me,” senior Xavier Goshay said. “Edinboro is a great fit for me because it is really close to home. I will be majoring in exercise sciences.”

Xavier had two other schools he was looking at, and he chose Edinboro. Lamonte had two other schools he was looking at with 12 offers, and he chose Sacred Heart.