2016

2015

2014

What is your favorite end of year school activity?

The month of May is upon us, which has students looking forward to the end of the year. This week the staff wrote about which end of year school activity they’re most looking forward to experiencing.

Kwame Anim-Somuah

My favorite end of the year school activity would have to be Sports Day. Although my very first Sports Day was at Gannon, and we were able to walk around specific areas of campus, I have always enjoyed Sports Day. Spending the entire day playing sports with my classmates and competing is always a great time. Even when I’m just taking in the sun and walking around, Sports Day is a blast just to get out of the classroom. 

Lindsay Armanini

Tyler Chermack

Josie Dufala

I would go back to the past and relive my favorite memories. I would love to live my happiest days over again. Going back to the past would allow me to have a better grasp of who I am and why I am the way I am. 

John Santone
Based on past experiences, my favorite event toward the end of the year is probably Sports Day. It’s just a fun day to hang out with friends, and when the sun is out, it’s great. Last year at Sports Day I made a lot of great memories, particularly goofing off in dodgeball with my buddies. This year it might be different because the senior class has more events, but I’m still looking forward to Sports Day. 
Dominick Scarpino
My favorite end of the year activity is Mary’s Day. Even though I only have been to one, I really enjoyed the day. I am sad that I only get one more before I graduate. It was a really fun day last year. I am glad that I got last year under my belt so I know what to expect for this year.