2016

2015

2014

Who is your biggest inspiration and why?

This week the staff wrote about their biggest inspirations.

Kwame Anim-Somuah

There are a lot of people I look up to like my parents and sister, but my biggest inspiration is my older brother. He is always driving me to be a better person, student, and athlete. He will always respond to any call or text I send him and will be blunt with me whenever I need to hear it. He’s an exceptional person, and I strive to be like him every single day. 

Lindsay Armanini

Tyler Chermack

Josie Dufala

My biggest inspiration is my mom. I look up to her every day. She is the strongest woman I know, and she has been through so much. She keeps her faith in God strong, and her attitude high no matter what life throws at her. Her cancer doesn’t define her, and she will never let it define her. She is truly my inspiration, and I look to her when I am unmotivated and need guidance. 

John Santone
    My biggest inspiration is my family.  My father and my older brothers have provided me with great advice and reputable examples of how to succeed in life. My mother has inspired me to be compassionate but also focused, and my sister has instilled in me her strength of character and caring attitude, with the occasional bout of stubbornness. My family have guided me through life and inspired me to try my best.  
    Dominick Scarpino
    My biggest inspiration is my mom. She has helped me to become the person I am today. From her, I have learned how to work hard for what I want. I also know how to fight for the people that I care about because of her. My mom is the reason for giving me so many opportunities in my life, and for that I will always be grateful.