2016

2015

2014

Student-athletes honored at final Signing Day of the year

There was another signing day at Prep. It is the last one of the year and featured Daniel Oblich (football), Noah Handzel (soccer), Josie Dufala (swimming), McKenzie Diplacido (water polo), Evan Calvert (swimming), Joel Brennan (baseball), Owurakwame Anim-Somuah (soccer), Dylan Danch (soccer), and Derek Gala (basketball).

The students signed to their respective colleges the other day and are now onto that next step. There have been three signing days this year, and each one has had great athletes going to great schools. Everyone is happy to see our seniors succeed in the things they care about. It is a great accomplishment signing to college to play a sport at the collegiate level. It doesn’t matter where students sign or for what sport, it is a great time for everyone to be seen. The sports get recognized as well by everyone, and the supporters you have there for you are out of this world. Everyone you know, teammates, and coaches come out to support you and the next step.

Two students who signed the other day spoke about how excited they are for the next step.

Senior Noah Handzel is attending Bucknell Univeristy next year to play soccer.

“I am very excited for the next step of my future, and I can’t wait to see what it has to offer,” Noah said.

Senior Kwame Anim-Somuah is attending D’Youville University to play soccer.

“D’Youville is a great school for me to continue my academic and athletic career,” Kwame said, “I am excited to play and go to that school for my future.”