2016

2015

2014

NFL Divisional Playoffs feature four great matchups this weekend

Only eight teams remain on the road to Super Bowl XLIX. They eight teams left are the Baltimore Ravens, New England Patriots, Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos, Dallas Cowboys, Carolina Panthers, Green Bay Packers, and the Seattle Seahawks. They all have had a good regular season, but can they carry it on in the postseason?
There is one team that just squeezed their way into the playoff picture, and that’s the Carolina Panthers with the worst record in the postseason right now. They went  7-8-1 in the regular season, and they managed to beat the 11-5 Arizona Cardinals last week in the wild card round. But this week they have a really big good match up on the road agaisnt the Seattle Seahawks, and it could go either way.
And here are the rest of the NFL playoff matchups for this weekend. The 4th seed Colts play the 2nd seed Broncos and the 6th seed Ravens play the 1st seed the Patriots in the AFC’s final four. And in the NFC, the 3rd seed Cowboys play the 2nd seed Packers and the 4th seed Panthers play the 1st seed Seahawks.
I interviewed a couple students from Cathedral Prep asking them their predictions for Super Bowl XLIX, and most students just said they think the Seahawks are going to be Super Bowl champs two times in a row. And I also paid attention to the media and ESPN’s SportsCenter and some of the commentators said they think the Dallas Cowboys have the best chance of going to the Super Bowl and winning. Any of the eight teams left have a very good chance of going to the Super Bowl, but whatever team comes out ready to play and dominate every play and every quarter is going to be the team with the ring at the end.