2016

2015

2014

Meet Mrs. Innes, manager of Prep’s school store, Rambler Retail

RamblerRetail
Rambler Retail opens up for another school year, providing prep students and supporters with clothing and accessories.

Rambler Retail has taken leaps and bounds since it first opened in 1987. The store began in a regular classroom, keeping in stock only a few items. Since then, the store has begun stocking items such as sweatshirts, polos, pants, car accessories, and much more.
This year the store has introduced three new types of sweatshirts, new T-shirts, and hats. Most of the clothing items are made by the popular brand Nike, and there is also some Under Armour apparel. The best-selling item continues to be the classic orange Prep hoodie.

The reviews on recent purchases from students have been excellent. Ed Ruff recently purchased a new Under Armour pullover from the store. He commented that he likes its sleek style and the orange words “Cathedral Prep” written on the front.

Mrs. Innes, manager of Rambler Retail, has been a part of Prep for five years. She has also begun working part time at Villa, helping to open its store back in 2010.
During her years at Prep, she has enjoyed seeing all of the extracurricular activities, especially the sporting events. Her favorite Prep memory is watching the the Prep vs. McDowell football rally. Outside of school she enjoys exercising, walking her dog, taking care of her two children, and helping out at her husband’s restaurant.
This year, Mrs. Innes is excited to be back for another year. She can’t wait to keep adding to the store’s already great collection of merchandise.
Rambler Retail’s fall hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Rambler Retail is closed when school is not in session.
Call 814-453-7737 x2253 for more information.