2016

2015

2014

Teacher Profile: Fr. Jason Feigh

Cathedral Prep is blessed to have some amazing priests on staff, including Fr. Jason Feigh who was ordained in 2011. After many long hours of prayer and working with countess organizations Fr. Jason came to the conclusion that he in fact wanted to become a priest.

“I felt at peace and at joy,” Fr. Jason said during his interview while explaining how he felt while working towards becoming a priest.

Fr. Jason went on to explain that pursing priesthood had many challenges. Caring for the sick and the poor can be very difficult for the heart to handle.

“Every day is a new opportunity; no two days are the same,” Fr. Jason said. “You can bring suitability of faith to an ever-changing world.”

Before pursuing the priesthood, Fr. Jason said he wanted to become a pharmacist or meteorologist.

Fr. Jason always wanted to live a life of pure joy and he explained that his friends through high school as well as his family helped him make the final decision of becoming a priest.

“After going into seminary with each year that went by, I felt more of peace between the schooling internships and parish assignments,” he said.

Finding peace with one’s accomplishments and one’s life will allow that individuals life to grow beautifully. Fr. Jason is an inspiration to many as well as an amazing teacher and priest here at Cathedral Prep.