2016

2015

2014

Senior festivities in full swing

There comes a time in each Prep student’s high school career when the days left of school are less than fingers on your hand. When the amount of times left to button your top button and fixing your belt is shadowed by the visions of a white tuxedo. A time of remembrance for the Prep Brotherhood you’ve come to love, and the memories that will last a lifetime. This is the time the Prep senior class spends together in their waning days of high school.
As the graduation date inches closer and closer, the senior class is celebrating its success at one of the most profound private catholic institutions in the country. Festivities started off with the Senior Breakfast, which was held on Wednesday, May 16. A catered continental breakfast was served free of charge while classmates spent quality time in the cafeteria.
“I think it’s really nice what the school does for us,” said senior Alex Clement. “They let us enjoy our final days here with each other.”
Upcoming events for the seniors include the Senior Retreat at the Peak n’ Peak ropes course on May 22. This is followed by the Senior Banquet on the 23rd, where a lavish dinner will be served and the annual student lot traditions will take place. The Senior Baccalaureate will be held on Wednesday, May 30, and diplomas will finally be handed out to newly dubbed “Men of Prep” on Sunday, June 3 at the Warner Theater.
While many seniors are excited to walk across the stage, reminiscing is almost impossible to avoid. “Choosing to be a part of the school these last four years has easily been the best decision of my life,” said senior Howard Lang. “The opportunities I’ve been able to have and the people I have met has been priceless. The time here flies by. I’m glad I can enjoy my last days as a Rambler with my classmates.”