2016

2015

2014

Avengers: Endgame review

One of the biggest movie events in recent history took place last week. Avengers: End Game was released in theaters, and the world has never been the same. If you’re worried about spoilers or haven’t seen it yet, don’t be alarmed. This article shouldn’t spoil the movie but rather provide a general review of the movie and the quality and craftsmanship behind it.

Avengers: End Game is not just another superhero movie. There were two previous films in the Marvel Cinematic universe that have been slowly leading up to End Game. It’s not an understatement to say that people have been obsessing over this franchise recently. Last year, Avengers: Infinity War broke all kinds of records, including having the highest opening weekend gross of all time. Avengers: End Game is pretty much a part two follow-up to Infinity War, so it was expected to make just as much if not more money than Infinity War.

End Game did in fact end up breaking all the opening weekend records ($357,115,007). This makes it the highest grossing film in an opening weekend ever. We went into this movie as excited as everyone else. Marvel really took their time making it, as its run time was over three hours long. Sometimes when a movie is too long, it can get boring, but this was not the case. We were thoroughly entertained the whole time. Seeing this movie is very necessary if you have seen most of the other Marvel movies, especially Infinity War. End Game is pretty much a part two to Infinity War. Infinity War leaves you hanging at the end wondering what’s next, and End Game comes in and closes perfectly.

In our opinion there’s no better way they could’ve wrapped things up. This movie is full of action, dialogue, science, sadness, revenge, working together, and never giving up. All ages would love this as long as they’re into the movie the whole time. Younger kinds might not have the attention span to watch the whole movie, but either way, it is a great Marvel movie, if not the best movie they’ve ever constructed.

All the movies that were made to lead up to this final ending of a intense series gives End Game more of a deeper meaning. The more you watch the movie and read the meaning behind things, you realize that this movie has so many Easter eggs in it that people probably didn’t catch the first time watching this movie in the theaters.

We would not recommend anyone seeing this movie if they haven’t seen most of the other movies first. End Game isn’t a movie that you will fully appreciate unless you have seen the backstory. Sentimental value plays a huge role in it since it’s pretty much a conclusion.