2016

2015

2014

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce: Celebrity super couple

Taylor Swift is one of the biggest names in the music industry in today’s time. She has a net worth of over $1 billion and she has donated $4 million to build the music education center at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.

Swift has also donated $1 million in 2023 to Tennessee tornado relief. Taylor Swift has lived most of her life in the Hollywood eye and has dated many men that are publicly known.

Swift’s love life has been being criticized for many years and she wrote about her frustration.

“The voices that had begun to shame me in new ways for dating like a normal young woman?,” Swift said. “I wanted to silence them. You see in the years preceding this, I had become the target of slut shaming, the intensity and relentlessness of which would be criticized and called out if it happened today.”

Her newest and latest relationship with NFL football player Travis Kelce started in September of 2023 and has been ongoing ever since. Swift ended up reaching out to Kelce, and after talking back and forth for a while they decided to meet up in New York City. After joining the Pat McAfee show, Kelce invited Swift to watch him play.

“I threw the ball in her court,” Kelce told reporters. “I told her, ‘I’ve seen you rock the stage in Arrowhead. You might have to come see me rock the stage in Arrowhead.'”

Kelce had gone to Swift’s shows during her tour and Swift went to his games to support him. Overall, they seem to be a supportive healthy couple.