2016

2015

2014

Cereal Drive runs through Friday to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank

Student council is holding their annual Cereal Drive. It runs through Friday, Jan. 17. The Cereal Drive is one of several events that Student Council runs throughout the year. This event is a very key event for the organization.

“The Second Harvest Food Bank is usually running pretty low after the holiday season,” said faculty adviser Miss Lion. “The cereal is always in high demand around the food bank.”

The event helps out the food bank greatly ever year. That is why it is so important that we donate to this cause.

“I have donated three boxes myself, and I think it makes me feel like a great person,” said senior Evan Sala. “So I encourage you to go out and donate to help out the community. If you help out others, good will come to you.

“I feel good helping out the people who have a lot less then me.” – Michael Duska

If you want to donate you can donate in Miss Lion’s room or to Mr. Baltzer’s room. Last year they had a total of around 400 to 500. This is one of many people’s favorite events.

“This event is easy to deliver and to move to the Second Harvest Food Bank,” said Mr. Baltzer.