2016

2015

2014

Breaking Bad: The Final Season

The final season of Breaking Bad is finally here. The new season premiered on Aug. 11 and broke records with its viewer numbers. This season has been very highly anticipated as loyal fans await to learn the fate of Walter White, the shows protagonist.Breaking-Bad-Season-6
White, played by Bryan Cranston, has often been viewed as one of the most complex characters on television. For those of you who have never seen the show it chronicles the experiences of Walter White, his family, and others whom he gets involved with as the show goes on.
Without giving away any major spoilers, the main storyline revolves around Walter White turning from a simple family life to a life of crime. After he is diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, he begins manufacturing methamphetamine with a former student of his, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul). Along the way, Walt runs into many problems, the biggest being that his brother-in-law is a DEA agent.
This show is filled with so many twists and turns that you never know where it might take you. It is without a doubt my favorite show on TV, and in my opinion, one of the best dramas of all time. For those of you who have never seen it or have just started watching it, stick with it because it is well worth it.
For anyone who has Netflix, seasons 1-5 are available on instant queue, and if not, you can always buy the seasons on DVD. For those of you who are avid watchers and fans of the show, I am right there with you.
The final season consists of eight episodes, four of which have already aired. You can catch Breaking Bad on AMC, Sunday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern. The final episode will air on Sunday, Sept. 29.
YouTube clip: Bryan Cranston aka Walter White reads Percy Shelley’s poem “Ozymandias”