2016

2015

2014

What is your favorite season?

It is currently fall, but Erie residents got their first snowfall Halloween night. With winter approaching, this week The Rambler staff wrote about their favorite season.

Kwame Anim-Somuah

My favorite season is fall or spring. With football coming back, the weather being not too hot or cold is always nice. You can still wear shorts and still not feel cold. With the leaves changing in the air and seeing orange all along the streets of my neighborhood gives off a cozy feeling. All the fall activities like carving pumpkins and drinking apple cider are the best. 

Lindsay Armanini

Tyler Chermack

Josie Dufala

Lauren Middleton

John Santone
My favorite season is summer. I said that mostly because it is the lowest maintenance season, in my opinion. Winter is fun, but it gets way too cold here, and the snow gets old after two weeks. Plus, it’s dark all the time. Fall is aesthetically pleasing, but eventually the leaves are all on the ground and it might as well be winter. In summer, the heat may be annoying sometimes, but I prefer it to freezing.  
Dominick Scarpino
My favorite season is winter. I love the cold and the snow. I enjoy waking up in the morning, walking outside, and feeling like I am about to freeze my hands off. Winter also just makes you feel cozier inside your house. One of my favorite things to do in the winter is read a book by the fireplace. I just really like that feeling of comfort and security that the winter season provides.