2016

2015

2014

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?

This week students wrote about their favorite fast food restaurant. Check out their choices below.

Kwame Anim-Somuah

My favorite fast food place is Chick-fil-A. I’m not sure if people would consider Chipotle to be fast food, but if it was that is my number one choice undoubtedly. Chick-fil-A’s quality in every aspect of its restaurant makes every experience so enjoyable. The food is great, the workers are always so kind, and I just love everything about the fast food chain. 

Lindsay Armanini

Tyler Chermack

Josie Dufala

Lauren Middleton

My favorite fast food place would be Wendy’s. I love their Frosties as well as their chicken nuggets and French fries. I always get the chocolate Frosty and end up dipping my French fries in there. It is always so delicious every time I go there. I love going to Wendy’s. They are so cheap and so good; it’s a double win for me.  

John Santone
My favorite fast-food restaurant is Chick-fil-A. Their chicken is better quality than just about every other chain, and it’s not horribly expensive. Fast food is the trade off between price and quality, and when both are good it stands out. However, if I am in a mood for quantity over quality I will get McDonald’s. It’s cheap, and they have great fries. It may not be very healthy, but that’s not exactly a secret, and they still have business so they must be doing something right. 
Dominick Scarpino
My favorite fast food restaurant is Bojangles. It is basically only found in North and South Carolina. It mostly serves chicken products. I always thought it is much better than Chick-fil-A. The last time I was in Charlotte, I had it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the same day. It is very good. I highly recommend anyone traveling to North or South Carolina try it out.