2016

2015

2014

What is your favorite candy?

This week students wrote about their favorite candy. Check out their choices below.

Kwame Anim-Somuah

My favorite candy is Jolly Rancher Gummies. I love any type of gummies to be completely honest, but there is something special about Jolly Rancher gummies. Jolly Ranchers are great to begin with and to make them into soft candy form is a fantastic combination. I usually go through one bag in roughly 5 minutes and will purchase 2-4 a week. 

Lindsay Armanini

Tyler Chermack

Josie Dufala

Lauren Middleton

John Santone
My favorite candy is the PayDay bar. I know that is kind of a unique choice, but I will stand by it. The PayDay has a perfect mix of some of my favorite things. Salty peanuts and caramel might be the most underrated combination in recent history. I’m not going to pretend people eat them because they are healthy, but they do actually have some protein as well.  
Dominick Scarpino
My favorite candy is 3 Musketeers. I have always really enjoyed the taste of them. The one downside is that they make my mouth super dry. I prefer the mini 3 Musketeers bars because they are easier to eat. The larger bars are more difficult because the marshmallow filling on the inside tends to fall out. I need to be careful when I do get a bag to eat because I tend to eat more than I should. I definitely would recommend that you try a 3 Musketeers bar at least once. You will not regret it!