2016

2015

2014

Mr. Dougherty leaves legacy of positive impact on Prep enrollment

Recently Mr. Tim Dougherty, vice president of enrollment management announced he is leaving Cathedral Prep. Mr. Dougherty has been a part of Prep for 22 years in total, four years as a student and 18 years as a member of the Prep staff.

Mr. Dougherty is very happy with his time at Prep as a student and as part of the faculty. Mr. Dougherty when he started at Prep had basically nothing but a phone and a computer to get people to come to Prep.

“When I first started at Cathedral Prep there wasn’t much of an enrollment plan outside of Open House,” Mr. Dougherty said. “Over the years I enhanced the current plan, added new events and programs, and evolved the admissions office to what it is today.”

Over his years at Prep, he has grown Prep’s enrollment office into something great. He made more events for the incoming students to attend and have a good time as well as see what Prep has to offer. Mr. Dougherty has made an amazing impact at Prep. He was able to figure out how to help families pay tuiton. He gave a chance for families and kids to make the choice to come to Prep by helping them out.

Mr. Dougherty has accepted a position at a firm that specializes in Catholic education, and he will be a part of a firm that operates around the world. There are many benefits to his new job. He will get the chance to work from home. The new position will require fewer hours and allow him the opportunity to advance in his position.

“Hopefully I can make a difference and expand my skills and what I’ve learned across the country,” he said.