2016

2015

2014

Lacrosse game to benefit Fallen Heroes Project

This Thursday, April 30, the Cathedral Prep lacrosse team will be playing Fairview High School. The game is a fundraiser and all pFight for the Fallenroceeds will benefit the Fallen Heroes Project. The game is titled the “Fight for the Fallen” benefit game, and it will be played at the newly renamed Prep & Villa Events Center, formally known as Cathedral Prep Events Center. The game will start at 7 p.m. and all tickets will be sold at the game. The price for students will be $3 and for adults it will be $5.
The fundraiser is sponsored by Dr. Jeffrey Kim and St. Vincent Sports Medicine, F&S Tool, and DJ Danza and is produced by the Visual Communication class at Cathedral Prep. Donations can be made in checks payable to the Fallen Heroes Fund and cash will be accepted at the game.
The Visual Communication class is taught by Mrs. Sara Kim. Mrs. Kim stated, “Their goal for this fundraiser is to actively incorporate sports marketing principles and philanthropic values.” A member from the Fallen Heroes Fund will be present to accept the check donation on behalf of artist Michael G. Reagan, the founder of the nonprofit organization. The website for the Fallen Heroes Project is fallenheroesproject.org. Founder Michael Reagan notes, “Our mission is to honor the American Fallen Heroes for their ultimate sacrifice during the war against terrorism. The foundation will provide the resources to produce and distribute to each family a hand-drawn portrait of their Fallen Hero, created by artist Michael G. Reagan, free of charge. Each portrait is intended to show our Love and Respect for these Heroes and their families.”
It is important to recognize all who fight and fought for our country and respectfully acknowledge and remember those who gave their lives for our freedom. Please come out at 7 p.m. to the Prep & Villa Events Center on Thursday to watch Prep lacrosse and more importantly support the Fallen Heroes Project.