2016

2015

2014

Seniors enjoy a breakfast prepared by the Advancement Office

On Monday, May 16, the class of 2022 got time off from classes to enjoy a senior breakfast prepared by the lunchroom staff. The breakfast included food such as eggs, potatoes, French toast, and cinnamon buns for the seniors to enjoy.

Because of the breakfast, seniors were able to get out of 1st and 2nd periods to enough their time together. Senior Alex Hancock thought it was a great time.

“I loved the senior breakfast,” he said. “It was really nice being able to enjoy a nice breakfast with my brothers, and I had a great time.”

Senior Colin Fiorelli also enjoyed his time, saying, “It was really enjoyable to be around everyone and talk to one another. Being around all the seniors as a whole, one last time, made me realize the whole connection our class had together.”

The event was set up by the Cathedral Prep Advancement office, along with Mrs. Christine Eddy.

“The senior breakfast has become a tradition and is put on by the Advancement Office yearly,” she said. “The point of it is to congratulate the senior class on their accomplishments and to let them know how they can stay connected. Once our students leave Cathedral Prep, it’s important for them to remember their roots. Cathedral Prep has provided the Class of 2022 with an amazing foundation to fulfill their dreams. The breakfast was organized by Ms. Allison Mosier, Constituent Relations Manager with the help of AVI Foodsystems.”

Senior breakfast was almost like a kickoff of a week filled with activity for seniors, as they had their senior retreat at Peek’n Peak Resort on Tuesday, Outreach Day on Wednesday, and Sports Day on Friday.