2016

2015

2014

If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go and why?

Want to get away? It’s a common thought, especially this time of year. This week, the staff of The Rambler wrote about where they would like to travel if they could go to any place in the world.

Kwame Anim-Somuah

I would love to travel to Tokyo, Japan. Japanese architecture is quite interesting to look at and the Cherry Blossom flowers that bloom would be pretty cool to look at. Having authentic sushi and exploring Mount Fuji has been on my bucket list for a while. Visiting the Skytree and Imperial Palace would be a great place for pictures and the whole trip would be great to share with friends and family. 

Lindsay Armanini

Tyler Chermack

Josie Dufala

Lauren Middleton

If I could go to one place in this entire world it would be Hawaii due to the beautiful atmosphere. I would love to wake up every morning and watch the sunrise on the beach. I love the tropical drinks and foods that they have there, and I would love to try them all. I would also love to be able to tan every day and meditate on the beach. If I were able to go to Hawaii I would wear colorful skirts every day and dance in the sun. I feel as if I would be able to be my best self in this atmosphere due to how well I thrive in the sun. 

John Santone
Whenever I am asked where I would travel given the opportunity, I usually say Sicily. If Italy is a boot kicking a rock, Sicily is the rock. It’s where my Italian ancestors come from, which makes up a large part of my heritage. The island region has beautiful coasts and a relatively familiar culture. It provides picturesque landscapes and views with a great possibility for experiences, making it my choice for travel. 
Dominick Scarpino
I would want to travel to Manchester, England. I have been a fan of the soccer team Manchester City for a while now. I would love to go see the stadium and the city. I also just want to visit the UK in general, so Manchester could be a starting point. I have seen some pictures of the city, and it is not very scenic, so I would just really be going to watch a soccer game.