2016

2015

2014

Introducing Rambler Summer Camps

Starting this upcoming summer, Cathedral Prep will be hosting Rambler Camps for rising 5th-8th graders. Campers will be able to attend classes on the Prep campus in either the morning or afternoon on weekdays from July 8 to Aug. 2. The classes will cover a variety of areas, such as art, math, debate, robotics, and more.

“I feel like it is a really great opportunity for the younger students,” senior Amelia Lego said, “It will be a good way for them to become familiar with the school before they have to start thinking about high school, as well as a good way to make some new friends.”

Members of the administration team are very excited to see how the camp plays out.

“I am looking forward to be teaching a couple of classes myself again,” Vice President of Academics and Student Affairs Mr. Pituch said. “It has been a few years since I have been in the classroom in a teaching capacity. That feeling is shared by the teachers as well. The summer tends to drag a bit because there is just nothing going on. This program will be a net positive for everyone involved.”

The camp can also serve as a great way to get students involved with Prep who may not have otherwise considered it.

“Another reason that we wanted to start this program is to engage more parents in the community,” Mr. Pituch said. “This camp could give us an amazing opportunity to connect with more families than we have ever had the chance to. There have been a lot of great people working on this program. With a wide range of classes, we are sure that everyone will find at least something that will interest them and bring them to our program.”