2016

2015

2014

Prom 2024 Recap

On Saturday May, Prep hosted its annual Senior Prom, “A Night in Monaco,” at the Lakeshore Country Club. This event kicks off the chaotic month of May for the seniors, with the senior banquet, retreat, and other events coming up. This event in particular is planned by Senior Class Officers. Prom takes a lot of preparation, as explained by Class Officer Olivia Kallner.

“Some of our tasks included picking out a theme, picking out decorations, decorating the ballroom, and cleaning up afterwards,” said Olivia. “We also had to stay within our class’s budget to plan the event.”

The 2024 class budget has been collected through fundraisers, dress downs, and kind donations. However, due to so much change at the start of the senior’s freshman year, they had a tighter budget to work with than normal.

“It was a little challenging to plan prom within our budget, especially with the 360 Photo Booth we got for the dance,” said Class Officer Seth Daniels. “However, we were able to make it work and plan a fun night.”

The night truly was filled with fun and good times. At the dance, seniors got to enjoy the dance floor, the Photo Booth and the party favors made by our class officers. The night came to a close with our Prom King and Queen being crowned: seniors Chris Fraser and Annalise Russell-Woodard. Overall, the officers think Prom was a good night.

“I think prom was great,” said Olivia. “I had a great time with my friends taking pictures and going to dinner before hand. Although I wish they played different music, it was a super fun time!”

Seth shared a similar sentiment, saying he also had a fun night with his classmates

“Prom was not exactly what I expected it to be,” said Seth, “but I’m glad that I had a good time with my friends.