2016

2015

2014

FC Barcelona: The best ever?

In the world of soccer, there are many big-name clubs that come to mind. The first name that comes to mind is FC Barcelona. They are having a fantastic season so far with their unbeaten 28-game spree. Luis Enrique, the team’s head coach, has recently completed the 100-game milestone as head coach. He is also the first to tie Pep Guardiloa’s record set back in 2010-11 with Barca with the unbeaten 28-game streak.
The team is complete in almost every way. They have very solid defense with their star defender, Gerard Pique, who is quick at clearing dangerous attacks by the opponents. At their mid-field, Andres Iniesta, Ivan Rakitic, and Javier Mascherano are perfect for setting up goals and do a great job of setting up counter-attacks. Their wonderful game of one-touch passing gives opponents a reason to fear the Spanish club.
Besides their defense and mid-field, Barcelona may very well have the best attacking trio ever seen. With their MSN formation, Messi, Suarez, and Neymar, they have no worry for lack of goals in any game. With the best player in the world, Messi, as well as the next prodigy, Neymar, and the Uruguayan superstar, Suarez, goals just cannot stop coming for Barcelona. They have a total of 102 goals, and a total of 49 assists for the 2014-15 season. They are the best trident in Spanish football history. It is nowhere near the end of the season yet, and they already have an amazing 91 total goals, sure to be set more records by the time the season is over.
After Barcelona won the treble last season, it is a without a question that they will be close to obtaining their third this season as well.