2016

2015

2014

The Hilbert Family Library Commons hosts 10th annual “Shark Tank”

Students from Mr. Bhatti’s entrepreneurship class participated in a mock Shark Tank, based off of the hit TV show. The show has successful businessmen and women like Mark Cuban, Lori Greiner, and Daymond John. Young inventors come to the set and give their pitch for their product. The goal for the show is to get a substantial investment from one of the panelists.

At Prep the students spend weeks coming up with an idea to pitch to the featured panelists. This year’s panelists consisted of Mr. Pituch, Fr. Jabo, and other local doctors and businessmen. Students presented many apps and unique products.

Junior Matt Margosian presented a cyber security app that acted as a guide for users to browse the internet safely and intellectually. Noah Rupp, Ethan Mayes, Dorian Crosby, and Mike Lupo showcased their Safe Bus app. This app included a GPS system for parents and guardians to know where their sons and daughters were.

Rupp was asked what he liked most about Shark Tank. “Presenting our app with help from Mr. Bhatti really helped me, and that was pretty fun.”

Mr. Bhatti enjoys helping the students try to get their careers to a head start with new inventions with help from successful innovators. He mentioned, “the apps that the students come up with really impressed me and I hope they can hit the market.”