2016

2015

2014

Super Bowl LIV Review

Super Bowl LIV was held on Sunday, Feb. 2. This game featured the Kansas City Chiefs vs. the San Francisco 49ers.

Kansas City had many key threats on the offensive side of the ball, including star quarterback Patrick Mahomes and speedy wideout Tyreek Hill. They were matched against the 49ers’ strong defense led by Rookie of they Yar Nick Bosa and star DeForest Buckner.

The first half of the game was very slow paced with each team only putting up 10 at halftime. The third quarter is when it looked like Jimmy G and the Niners would take control of this game. His offense put up 10 by the end of the third quarter with a touchdown from Raheem Mostert. This gave San Francisco a 20-10 lead going into the 4th quarter.

The game looked over for Kansas City going into the 4th, but Mahomes said not so fast. Damien Williams scored a controversial touchdown reception from Patrick Mahomes to start the comeback.

“It sure looked like he stepped out of bounds to me, but the refs did not see it,” said Jack Moylan.

This was the start of the comeback for the Chiefs. They went on to score 14 more unanswered points throughout the final quarter.

This gave the Chiefs a 31-20 win over the 49ers to claim Super Bowl LIV. Then, in the final ceremony, Patrick Mahomes was crowned Super Bowl MVP. The win also gave Andy Reid his first Super Bowl victory.