2016

2015

2014

8 Ways to Spend Your Quarantine Time

We know times are tough right now, so we decided to offer our readers a few great ideas on how to spend their time while under quarantine. Life right now is difficult. It can also be boring, but it doesn’t have to be. Seize the day and make the best of whatever situation you’re in. So without further ado, here are eight great ways to spend your quarantine.

1. Work out
    Go in your yard and run, or kick a soccer ball, or do some push-ups. Staying active is a key to having good mental health, and you will feel so much better about yourself.
  2. Learn how to cook
    Since you are stuck in the house, now is a great time to put your nose to the skillet, start frying and learn a great life skill.
  3. Reconnect with family and friends
    FaceTime everyone you can. Everyone is stuck inside, too, so they’ll be ecstatic to hear from you.
  4. Read a book
    Books are an amazing escape from reality, but most people don’t read because they don’t have the time. Now you have nothing but time. Pick up a book whether it’s fantasy or nonfiction. Just find something to read to keep your brain active.
  5. Learn how to play an instrument
    Play that guitar you always wanted to play but never had time for. Once you learn to play a good song, show off your new skills to a loved one.
  6. Get organized
    Prepare for the next time you have school or work. Clean your house and stay sanitary. This is another way to keep your mind occupied and help maintain your sanity. 
  7. Solve a puzzle
    Challenge your mind and work on a puzzle. This will keep you sane and help your brain. This is also a cool way to showcase your good work.
  8. Relax
    Watch TV or play video games. Relaxing is vital during a time of crisis. Take this time off to clear your mind of all your troubles or stress. 

Overall, everyone needs to stay safe and indoors. The best way to stop this pandemic is to self-quarantine. Take this time off to really appreciate all the good things in life. The Rambler staff members are staying safe and relaxing, and you should, too!