2016

2015

2014

What are you most looking forward to about Easter break / How are you planning to celebrate #HolyWeekAtHome?

The students officially begin their Easter break today and will not resume remote access instruction until Monday, April 20. With that in mind, this week The Rambler staff answered the two-pronged question “What are you most looking forward to about Easter break and how are you planning to celebrate #HolyWeekAtHome?” Read their responses and explanations below. Then add how you are celebrating #HolyWeekAtHome during this upcoming most unique Holy Week experience.

Nick Cacchione

I am mostly looking forward to being able to spend time with my family. This is one of the few times a year where all my siblings are home at the same time. My family will watch each Holy Week mass at our house. During this break from our COVID-19 break, I will probably work out, watch a lot of television, eat and sleep a lot while also keeping in touch with all of my friends.

Tyler Darden

During this time of Easter, I most look forward to spending time with my family. Unfortunately this year, we are unable to do this because of the COVID-19 virus. Over the break, the one thing I am hoping for is some nice weather outside. If it could warm up a few degrees, that would be nice. I would then look forward to working on things outside at my home since there is not much to do. Holy Week is still up in the air how we are going to celebrate. My family is trying to adapt to all these changes, and so we are still coming up with ways to celebrate this year.

James Janicki

The main thing I am looking forward to over break is not worrying about getting things turned in on time. Turning somethings in at the right time is getting slightly annoying. So having a little break from that will be nice. This way, while I am at home, I can relax instead of worry about due dates.

Ryan Jubulis

I’m mostly looking forward to an honest break of school. This has been a weird period of work and school, so it’s going to be a restful spring break for sure. The schedule for me has been very estranged, so just a very long weekend is going to feel somewhat normal and relaxing. It will be a bit disappointing as well to not see my family out of town as I usually do during this time; hopefully it will be nice outside to match the positive messages of Easter.

Jon Sapienza

I am looking forward to Easter because I get a break from online school. I wish we could go outside and do things, but that’s not going to happen. I am going to stay inside and play video games like I have been for the past three weeks. I’m going to watch the Masses online for Holy Week and try to be as attentive to religious celebrations as I possibly can.