2016

2015

2014

Staff Profile: Tyler Chermack

Cathedral Prep senior Tyler Chermack, Multimedia Coordinator of The Rambler, has been enjoying his time at Prep and living his life to the fullest.

Coming to Prep was a no-brainer for Tyler as his dad, Brent (class of ’92), is an alumnus of Prep, which influenced his decision in his enrollment.

“Hearing stories about my dad and his time at Prep made me very eager to join the brotherhood,” Tyler said. “I’ve always been connected with Prep from a young age, and there was no doubt that I would come here. I have made a lot of new friends in my four years here, and I am very blessed that I attended Prep.”

Tyler, a newcomer to The Rambler, also shared his experience with his passion for writing.

“I have started to enjoy the process of jotting down notes and just brainstorming,” he said. “I find it peaceful when you are in the mode of bringing a story or quote to life.”

Outside the pitch and classroom, Tyler loves to spend time with his family and family.

“Being around my family is something I always cherish. We don’t even have to be doing anything in particular, but just hanging around them is always special to me. Christmas is a fun time in our household because of all the effort everyone puts into the holidays to enjoy with each other.

For life after Prep, Tyler is uncertain about a college, yet he plans on continuing his athletic career while pursuing a business degree.