2016

2015

2014

Show choir performs at coffee shop

Cathedral Prep show choir hosted a concert during the month of November. It was held on the 14th and contained multiple soloists and the whole choir singing together.

“The main purpose of the coffee shop was to provide us with a performance opportunity and to build solo skills,” said Mr. Alesso, who teaches in the MVP department at Cathedral Prep.

The show choir itself has built themselves so much and has developed majorly. Over years, the show choir has shown everyone what they are capable of and exactly what they can bring to the table when it’s time. They have worked together to make everything sound as beautiful as it is. They have such great talents that they get to share with everyone around them.

This day not only to help the show choir build on their abilities, but it was also able to show everyone around them what they are capable of and what kind of hard work they really put in during their days. They have worked so well together, working hard to adapt to each other’s voices as well.

“[The show choir students are] developing more advanced skills in singing and we’re able to work through stage fright,” Mr. Alesso said.

Everyone has experienced stage fright at some point in their life. To be in show choir does not mean you aren’t allowed to have stage fright. The whole point of being in show choir and working together is for you to overcome this. Everyone around you will also always boost your confidence and let you know how to work with it and manage it. It’s always a good idea to step out of that comfort zone.