2016

2015

2014

Cavs, Warriors one win away from NBA Finals

The NBA playoffs has reached the final four. In the Western Conference, the Houston Rockets who are playing the Golden State Warriors. Houston trails in the series 3-1. The Rockets lost the first three games of the series before winning last night to avoid elimination. Game 5 will be played tomorrow night, and the Warriors’ home crowd will no doubt be rocking as they attempt to reach their first NBA Finals since 1975.
Golden State is led by “The Splash Brothers” all-star back court of Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. That duo has been excellence from the 3-point line ever sense game one of the first round of the playoffs, and they really haven’t had any bad games. If they can keep up the good scoring they will be on their way to winning the NBA championship.
In the Eastern Conference, the Atlanta Hawks are playing the Cleveland Cavaliers. Despite being the number one seed, Atlanta has fallen behind 3-0 and must win tonight in Cleveland to avoid elimination. Despite injuries to Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving, the Cavs have had success against the Hawks. LeBron James has ked the way, but he has also gotten timely support from teammates like J.R. Smith who is playing his first season at Cleveland. He set a team record with 8 3-pointers made in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
No team in NBA history has ever come back from a 3-0 deficit to win a playoff series. Unless the Rockets or Hawks make history, it appears that the the Cavaliers and the Warriors will be competing in the 2015 NBA Finals, which will begin on June 4.