2016

2015

2014

Jack Foht selected to All-American soccer game

On Feb. 15, the participants for the 10th Annual Boys High School All-American soccer game were announced. One name who was selected was Cathedral Prep senior Jack Foht. Jack is one of 45 players to be selected throughout the entire country. Jack happens to be one of only four players selected from the state of Pennsylvania. The game will take place in St. Louis, Missouri on May 29. 

One of Jack’s fellow senior teammates, Noah Rupp, spoke on what this means for Jack.

“I am very happy for Jack, as he has put in the work to come to this point,” Noah said. “There is nobody I know who deserves this and wants it more than he does. “He has had a great high school career, and I am sure he will do big things at the next level.”

Another teammate of Jack’s, senior Joe Bucci, talked about how much hard work Jack has put in every day.

“Since freshman year, right as he stepped on the field you knew he was going to be good,” Joe said. “His work not just on the field but off the field has put him in the position he is in, and it is amazing to see him succeed.”

Jack himself is honored to be selected as a participant.

“It feels great to be a part of this game with so many high-level players from across the country,” Jack said. “This feels rewarding to know all this hard work has paid off, but there is always more to achieve. I could not be more thankful for the time spent here at Prep and the relationships I made with friends, teammates, and coaches. I cannot wait to play one more game as a high schooler and represent Prep.”

Jack has had an amazing soccer career here at Prep. He has been named to all-District 10 teams multiple times and scored over 100 goals throughout his high school career. Everyone in the Prep community could not be more proud of Jack’s success, and this is just the beginning of his successful soccer career.