2016

2015

2014

What is your goal for 2024?

With the start of the new year upon us, the staff took this week to write about their goals for 2024.

Kwame Anim-Somuah

My goals for 2024 have to do with self-improvement. Last year I felt that I improved a lot with my dedication and work ethic towards things, and I feel that there is more room for growth. I want to wake up around 5:15 a.m. every day and work out four times a week before school. I believe that it’s a good habit to get up early, and I could use it for college next year. My other goal has to do with staying disciplined. I feel that sticking to the routine I make for myself will help me stay on track for whatever I want to accomplish. 

Lindsay Armanini

Tyler Chermack

Josie Dufala

Lauren Middleton

John Santone
Like every new year, the start of January gets people thinking about their goals for the year. For me, they revolve around the closing of my senior year. While at a point where it seems inevitable, my goal now is to graduate. I would like to finish the school year out and have a good summer. I would also like to have an enjoyable 18th birthday next month. 
Dominick Scarpino
I have a couple of goals for 2024. My main goal is to graduate Prep in June. That might seem like a low bar, but I do not want to mess up now. The second goal I have is to read more. I used to read all of the time, but I do not get the chance to anymore. I have already read one book this year, and I am about halfway through a second one. The last goal that I have is to get involved at Behrend when I start attending there in the fall.