2016

2015

2014

What are you most looking forward to about Easter break?

Easter break starts next Friday, and students are already looking ahead. Here’s what they are most looking forward to:

Kwame Anim-Somuah

One thing I am looking forward to this Spring Break is my family trip to Europe. We’re going to Switzerland, France, and England and I am really excited. There’s a lot of things to see in all three countries such as the Louvre, Big Ben and the FIFA museum which is in Zhurich. I think it will be a fun trip and I am really looking forward to it. 

Lindsay Armanini

Tyler Chermack

Josie Dufala

John Santone
This Easter break, I’m most looking forward to spending time outside. I’m really hoping that it turns warm considering there is still snow coming on and off. We had a false spring, and I fell for it. I can’t wait to play football at the beach or go fishing with my friends. I just want it to be warm. 
Dominick Scarpino
I am most looking forward to just having some time to relax. Since this is my last vacation in high school, I want to hang out with some friends while I still have the time. I also want to catch up some reading that I have wanted to do but haven’t had the time. I have a small reading list that includes Animal Farm and 1984, as well as re-reading Fahrenheit 451 again. Besides that, I also am looking forward to having both Gannon and Prep off for a few days. That hasn’t happened since Christmas.