2016

2015

2014

Winter fashion tips

The seasons are changing, meaning that it’s time to say goodbye to tank tops and shorts. With the change of the weather, it can be hard to feel comfortable and fashionable. Over-the-knee boots can have an individual’s confidence flourishing while also maintaining one’s ability to walk in the snow. Over-the-knee boots are an essential part of every woman’s closet and go great with miniskirts, jeans, leggings and so much more!

Quiet luxury is a great way of bringing elegant pieces of clothing together to create a timeless look that’s good for any occasion. This fashion trend brings about the idea of clean-cut shirts and jeans with neutrals colors instead of big logos and buttons.

An overcoat is perfect for the winter season and is great to layer over skirts and dresses to keep out the cold. An overcoat gives any outfit a more professional approach. When walking down the street in an overcoat individuals may now be able to feel luxurious in their overcoat as well as warm.

A great way to put an outfit together is a clutch. Clutches make great accessories for any occasion. Not having the burden of having to lug around a big bag over an individual’s shoulder can minimize shoulder and back pain. Holding a tinier bag as well can help individuals not feel the need to bring things that they don’t specifically need out places.

Layered slip dresses are the way to go if attending a formal gathering in these cold winter months. The snowflakes, although beautiful, bring cold that is not as marvelous. These dresses give off an elegant approach while still allowing the individual wearing the dress to feel comfortable and warm.

Layered slip dresses can be worn with a shirt underneath. By doing this it gives the outfit another layer to stay warm in harsh winter conditions. Layered slip dresses can also be paired with a long blazer over top to keep out the cold. Winter fashion will always be changing, but the cold weather never does.